Taking Aim at Hardlines: Decision-Making Today

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Decision-Making Today

Most of you are aware that I am a consultant and speaker. My primary website is www.cannonadvantage.com Over the course of the last couple years, I have realized that specific areas of my work deserve more visibility that can come from their own websites.

A couple of months ago, I started another site to help inventors, importers and manufacturers market their new product ideas to the $200+ billion U.S. Hardware Market. That website is
www.marketingnewproduct.com

This past week, I registered the domain name for another area of specialization. We are still working on the final design of the site and the specific content, but wanted to get a placeholder up while we fine tune the presentation. The area of specialization is Decision-making and the website is www.decision-makingtoday.com.

This is an exciting area of study for me as our traditional "how" based approach to decision-making has not provided very good results for us and I have developed a new, "why" based approach to decision-making that has the potential to dramatically improve the success rate for users of my new approach. If you would like to know more, visit the site or give me a call at (216) 408-9495.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines